Aplyca focused first on developing an effective content strategy strong> in conjunction with the Chamber of Commerce of Bogotá to facilitate access to content and improve the user experience strong>. The biggest challenge was in the ability to organize information 5 years ago and the ability to make a scalable site that could continue growing in a logical way with future versions.
Subsequently, eZ Publish 5 CMS was used, which is based on the Symfony2 framework that allowed them condense all their content management needs into one tool strong>.
We increased the web site velocity more than 10 times using our services andknow how of Web acceleration.
Cloud architecture and migration from the site to the cloud with Amazon Web Services to improve the site scalability and security, and to reduce costs.
Aplyca developed an integration with the BOmm managment artist systems achieving that the content be manageable directly by the participant artists
Aplyca continues with the portal maintenance and improvement, doing improves in the design and the architecture.
- Site's construction pahse in less than 2 months.
- Adaptable design to mobile version (Responsive).
- Management of editing and flow roles and content approval.
- Integration with other platforms that send updated contents.
- Capabilities of extensive searches with con eZ Find, reducing the service costs of external searches.
- Cloud scalable design with Amazon Web Services Using CDN (Content delivery networks) and site acceleration with Varnish.
A few months after the launch of the website, the following improvements was seen:
- Totally responsive site.
- The visits increased in a 45%.
- The visit time increased from 2 to 3,5 minutes.
- The reboot rate tasa de drecreased in a 12,5%.
- The site velocity increased more than 1000%.
- The site disponibility is almost 100%.
- The site supports traffic spikes and hackers penetration attacks.