Innovation in magazine licenses Run multiple regional sites from a single portal
Magazine and content publishers can license a portfolio of websites as online-only or combine with print licensing anywhere in the world. This allows publishers to create new revenue streams and monetize a brand's worldwide presence with a consistent brand image and quality content across all markets.
- Sell online licenses for brand and content
- Reduce development and maintenance costs by re-using a single site on a worldwide basis
- Tap into new advertising revenue and audience on a regional basis
- Combine centralized content with local features and comments
- Support multiple languages and localization
- Single eZ Publish and licensing solution installation
- Multiple regional sites in up to 60 languages
- Full editorial control for the parent company
- Local editorial team can create new or fine-tune existing content
- Controlled design customization for each country
Media Groups using eZ Publish
Some of the world's largest media companies rely on eZ publish:
To increase revenue using new licensing opportunities, contact us now.
World Magazine Marketplace
Join us at the World Magazine Marketplace in Sao Paulo, Brazil, where we will be discussing global licensing and other solutions for publishers. Be sure to attend the workshop "Digital Solutions for Magazine Publishers", where Felipe Jaramillo Fonnegra, Aplyca's founder and CEO, will be among the panelists discussing tips for making the most of digital solutions.